The West Bromwich Community Church was founded in 1936 following an evangelistic campaign in the town. We met in various venues, (including an old tin hut) until 1945 when we moved into our permanent home in Victoria Street. The church has been remodelled over the years and we now have a modern building which we are proud to call our home.
We are an Elim Pentecostal Church, one of around 600 churches in the U.K. Our headquarters are based in Malvern which is the base for our Bible College, International Missions Department and the administration offices of our movement.
We have always been a town centre church and count it a privilege to serve our local community. It was during the late 1990’s that the decision was taken to change the name of our church. This decision resulted in the name West Bromwich Community Church.
For more information on our beliefs please visit the ‘more info’ section of our website.
The picture above left is our church as it was in 1945 and the picture right shows the church as it is now. The Mayor of Sandwell is pictured on a mayoral visit to the West Bromwich Food Bank during 2013.